Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Out at the Lake

So in Dallas its a nice warm 70 degrees. How i love my state of Texas. While some of you all in the East and up north and getting snow, ice and minus degree weather, were enjoying the sun still. My friend and I took her daughter up to the lake to drink up some sun and take a walk. Now this wasn't my initial plan for the day and i was a bit dressed up with my shoes, but i'm glad i wore the shoes I did. Here are a few shots to show what i wore today...Oh yea, please excuse the pic quality, will be getting a new camera so u shall have the best quality u deserve......

Dress:Old Navy-got it in the clearance for $10.49 total steal

Quite windy out there

Wore my Jeffrey Campbells out, love these shoes


Talking while taking the pic, oops

I was very scared about falling, lol

Now i got into my pose(Diva pose)

Add caption

Heard a joke, was too funny

5 comments:

  1. Love the dress this has been featured on quite a few bloggers that I follow and I was sad my local Old Navy sold out of it :(

    P.S I didn't unfollow ur blog but ur page says u have no members I don't know what that's all about but I am also following u via blogluvin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know im not sure why it says ur unfollowing me either...im still trying to get the hang of this whole blogging thing.

    And i think ive seen this dress on maybe 3 or 4 bloggers and i loved it. got it on the clearance and there were 3 or 4 more left. i'll check around and see if they have more tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS JANET N I AM COMING FOR D SHOES BOO.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx so much if u find one I would gladly pay for it via paypal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnt see the dress at my old navy next to me but i'll check this weekend. if not it may be in my shop coming up...Ms Janet, i se ur feelin my kicks, aren't they the cat's meow

    ReplyDelete